Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Introduction

The Plecostomus. Bottom feeder. A fish that survives on the nasty bits that sink to the bottom of the tank. Or the ones that form on the sides. That pretty well summarizes my poker game. I've been sucking up the goo from the bottom for a couple of years now. Every time I get too big for the bottom of the tank I break for the surface, but I always get sent back down. I'm hoping to change that this time around, but who knows. If you've followed me over here from my regular blog you'll know a bit more about my trials and tribulations in the world of poker, but if you're new, you'll figure it out soon enough. Like most people I'm my own worst enemy but I'm working on it. I hope you'll enjoy following my poker roller coaster as much as I do. The one consistent thing about my game is that at the end of every session, I've still got the itch to play more whether I just piled the chips or sniffed the felt. I'm hooked. Go me.

There are no new items to update as I've spent the last couple of days getting things ready for my new house, as well as setting up the new blog. Stay tuned though because I have the day off tomorrow and should get in some quality time at the tables. Thanks for stopping by the new blog and leave me a comment every now and then so I know that it's just not Brandon padding my StatCounter.

No comments: