Friday, August 22, 2008

Quick Update

It's super late here and I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow for the move, so this will be quick. I'll elaborate later.

I logged on for what I thought would be a quick session before Virginia got home and ended up getting wrecked at both sites. I quit for a bit when she got home, but then she got paged back to the hospital so I logged back on. It's a good thing because I went on some nice runs to get back into the black for the day. I may not play for the rest of the weekend, so it was nice to end the night ahead.

Also, hello to my new Belgian friend almaspero who I see from my StatCounter has already stopped by and hopefully stops by again. We played quite a few HU matches tonight and he's a really nice guy.

The numbers are:
Bugsy's: $551.44
FTP: $50.30

No comments: