Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Come Back

I apologize for the gap in the posts. I had a nice little getaway to Lake Tahoe that I've been desperately needing. Work has had me pretty wrung out and it was affecting everything, including poker. The tilt session a couple of weeks ago was about a lot more than poker. I did get in one more session before I left. It was an overall negative, but I was happy with it. I plugged up my leaks and was on hyperalert against tilt. I don't remember specifics of the session at this point, but I played a pretty nitty, solid game. I played more conservatively than usual just to keep myself in line. I was playing both ring NLHE and HU matches at my usual sites. I took some thumps. My roll ended down, but it was a decent recovery session. I'm playing ring right now and I'm still taking some lumps, but I'm not letting myself get discouraged. I learned at least a temporary lesson from the UberTilt. I'll post my roll numbers tomorrow before I play any more, so the numbers below are from when I left for Tahoe. I hope all is going well on the felt for all of you and thanks for checking back.

Bugsy's: $537.99
FTP: $27.05

No comments: