Monday, September 22, 2008

Strategy Change

So my slide continues. Since my last post I've managed to stem the tide of dumping buyin after buyin, but I'm still consistently losing $10 a session at Bugsy's, which isn't going to get me anywhere I want to go. For the time being, I'm going to ditch the ring games in favor of some HU matches and MTTs. I'll probably sit at a few SnGs if I can because I've been holding my own in the few that I've played. I'm still not sure that there's anything wrong with my cash game, but I'd like to wait out the wave of garbage before I hit it again.

FTP has been pretty steady. I'm down a couple of matches but I'm playing well. My shift in strategy here is going to involve a little more recklessness. If I think that people are on a draw they're going to have to put in their money to find out.

Hope all is going well on your end. Unless I'm playing you, then I kind of hope you hit a bad patch. Nothing personal.

Bugsy's: $366.29
FTP: $35.55

No comments: