Sunday, September 14, 2008

Still Sliding

I'm still on a terrible run. I'm playing solidly just getting mowed down by anything and everything around. Yesterday I had 33 vs Q7o in a $.10/$.25 NLHE ring game. The AQ3 flop made me happy in pants. I checkraised, the guy called. The turn was a 7 and we got all of the money in. The river was the awesome 7 making my $70 pot go bye bye. Miraculously, I've been scooping one or two very large pots that have kept me in the action. I'm still down quite a bit, but not nearly as much as I should be.

I broke form and sat $1/$2 NLHE at Bugsy's and $.05/$.10 NLHE at FTP. I won a great pot with AJcc vs presumably KQ on a T45 flop. I bet the flop, got called, and we took a J on the turn. I bet again and the other guy moved in. I called and the river was a gross T but the chips slid my way for a nice $141 pot. I kept winning small pots all the way up to $170ish before I quit. At FTP I tripled up my starting stack with 64dd on a 235 rainbow flop. I checked it and we took a K on the turn. I led out and got 2 callers. I led out at the T on the river with the nuts, got 1 caller and 1 raise all in. I called and the other guy called. That put me up to around $18 and I worked it up to $24ish before I quit. I looked at my online poker rankings and I've dropped all the way down to a 53% win rate which I thinks is just barely above break even. I really need this down spell to end so I can get back to making money.

Bugsy's: $387.24
FTP: $37.65

No comments: